Monday, March 16, 2009

Its March Break


Here I sit. So far my day has been normal. I got up at the regular time cause Terry has to work while I am off on March Break. I have my shower, do my morning routine, you know, all the creams that make us not so sandpaper like, and the hair products that fluff up the hair... then I drag myself to my cup of coffee that Terry has waiting for me by my laptop. I check my email, check my facebook, and scan for new blogs while I enjoy my coffee. Here I sit. Right now, it has just reverberated in my mind and body. I don't have to get up and make my lunch, get dressed, tidy the kitchen and buzz out of the door at 7:30ish. I am off for a whole week. It has only felt like March Break right this very minute. The weekend was the weekend. This is MONDAY... and I don't have to go to work.... awwwww.. wow.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. It always makes me smile. Enjoy your March break!
Michele Harrington

Anonymous said...

Now, if that isn't the most elegant pose ever...Give me a call this week...my household is working too, but NOT ME!!!

GailM. said...

Nice. You deserve a break from all the mahem of school. Come for a visit!

ancient one said...

Enjoy your spring break...