Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wedding nibbles...

Michelle and Scott have sent out invitations to their little flowergirls, junior bridesmaids, etc. My sister and I are making the dresses for the girls... so she is coming this weekend to get started on them.

These are simple dresses with sashes... perfect for a summer wedding. Gail will be here for 4 days and she is bringing her fancy smancy sewing machine for me to play with while she is away in the south... Carolina I think... for 6 weeks... So, Ann if you see my sister, say hi, to her.. ok!


4 comments:

ancient one said...

Now its your turn to have fun. Congrats to Scott and Michelle. If I see your sister, I will certainly say HI..LOL

GailM. said...

Those invitations are sweet. What a fun wedding this is going to be. We're on our way at noon today. The weather looks good. The trunk is jammed full.. I can smell those cabbage rolls calling me. What could be better. See you tonite.

Josee said...

Sweet invitations Donna. I think I see someone's style in them, could it be Jill's???? Love the colors. Enjoy all the pre-wedding fun. Loved all you bday posts. You are loved.

Anonymous said...

Those invites are the cutest. I know you must be having fun. I am sure we will get all caught up on the weekend. Really looking forward to it, just don't expect too much in the curling. See you Friday. Your Diamondtologist Friend.