Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wildlife TV

This weekend was the busiest weekend I have put in for ages... I can't even begin to explain the whole weekend, but we were kept in stitches by Michelle and Scott's two little kittens. These little kittens do not have access to any windows at their regular home. They are in hiding sort of... the Landlord says... no pets... and therefore, the kids have taped the blinds down so the cats cannot peek through and been seen by the neighbours or their ever present landlord.

Imagine how much fun these guys had this weekend when they had a bird's eye view of the bird feeder and all the warm winds.. blowing leaves everywhere... they were synchronized in their window watching.

3 comments:

GailM. said...

Silence is so cute... cute...

cpm said...

ha!ha! too funny!

Unknown said...

Hi Donna. They're so cute. That picture says it all.

Wanted to let you know that I nominated you with I HEART YOUR BLOG. I love reading what you write.

Jackie