Thursday, April 17, 2008

My First WILDLIFE picture of the year... well of Spring


The joy of unburying my garden.... my favorite little friend popped up to thank me. He was really quite happy to see me... I took a million pictures of him, but this one is the only one that doesn't look like it was taken underwater.. (blur blur blur.....) My little friend from across the road came over to join me, and its funny how a year can change things. Patrick was a good little friend to me while his mom and sister were gone to Toronto for surgery and we spent every evening together. Now that his mom and sister are back home, he gives me no visits at all. But when I was unburying the other night, it was so fun to have a little visit from him and we had lots to talk about. He was very concerned on where the frog might be hiding and what he did all winter. He waited and watched as I raked out big clumps of soggy leaves from under plants. He was sure a frog would pop out from under them (and I was thinking it might happen too).

1 comment:

GailM. said...

I love both your little friends. I do the same with my camera... but a beatiful picture in the end..