Saturday, April 19, 2008

Cupcake fun

Michelle and Scott were home for 4 days during the time that classes ended and exams started. Scott and Terry worked hard on finishing the painting of the dressers, and Michelle kept grampa company, groomed the dog (several times) and tried her hand at making cupcakes. Cupcakes are not something I ever made. I am not sure why, except they are a lot of work and mess, and you end up with cake...just smaller versions of it.


while I was at the bonspiel, Michelle stayed home and dirtied ever muffin tin, bowl, spoon and decorating nibs....... all in the name of cupcakes. They were very good and very cute to look at toooooo. She made two kinds... basic cupcakes and basic chocolate cupcakes...

she is now interested in a few lessons on how to decorate cakes and cupcakes....



I remember when I loved doing all those paddalalie things too..... when I was young!

No comments: