Sunday, March 11, 2007

The BALD eagle has landed..............


Well, I had just hung up the phone from chatting with Frank and Kelly in Ottawa Hospital, when the phone was flashing a message. Checked to see who was calling and it was a gruff old man's voice saying,..... "when ya get this message... come and get me, I am ready to go home". Well, I wasn't really sure if the Doctor said he could go, but I figured I better go anyway... just in case. When I arrived at the hospital, he was totally dressed, half packed and impatient as usual.
He is home... parked in his regular lazyboy watching his regular "WESTERN" station, and Mollie is on guard with one eye on dad at all times.

1 comment:

cpm said...

Yay! That's great news!!! All is good again! Molly must be happy to have 10 o'clock snack back on lol!

P.S. I laughed out loud when I read your title! You are hilarious!!!